I hate malls so I usually research and shop online after midnight. My favorite products switch around from time to time but I like to research and know what works for me. I like those products that are effective and save time. Life is meant for work and play! I am not a goddess (regrettably) except to the men who love me best. But I do like to find those PERFECT products. I am not paid for my opinions nor provided with free products. Here are a few items I really like lately:
1. Laura Mercier Lip Balm
2. Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Extra Strength Alpha Beta Peel
I prefer the ones that come in the little foil packets. They cost a lot but last a long time. There is a big difference if you exfoliate lightly before you use them. A small investment for super clean and smooth skin.
3. Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser and their Vinoperfect line.
Cleans perfectly and does not irritate my super sensitive skin. I actually love anything by this Company (except their fragrance line).
4. Kerastase anything. The same company, L'Oreal, makes the EverPure line of shampoos and conditioners, which are also really, really good.
5. Yogi tea. During that 4pm witching hour of meetings and e-mails, I find the inspirational teabag messages more than a little charming. A secret treat.
6. Graphic T's, sweaters and jackets for boys at Crewcuts. Mini Boden for awesome big boy pants.
7. This sink from Restoration Hardware (I know it's an odd addition to the mix but I love their stuff):
9. Chanel le Blanc Cream
10. L'Oreal Eye Makeup Remover (better than Bobby Brown or Chanel)
11. Mikky Ekko (I know...not an object but I still think his voice is sublime).
12. THIS bag from Balenciaga
13. Anything by Kurt Geiger. They are opening stores in the US but you can also find them online.
14. Dodo Cases. I have three for my iPad and one for an iPod touch and love, love love them.