Travels with Star Wars Lego Stormtrooper


I have been pretty busy with business travel lately. It is always difficult to leave your child behind yet he is at an age where he is busy with friends and school and that makes a tremendous difference. We used Skype every evening to read the next chapter of Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief and I hid small gifts around the house for him to anticipate each evening we would not see each other. Daddy was amazing!

My son gave me his Star Wars storm trooper Lego to "remember me by". Whenever we had a break in meetings I tried to snap a picture to e-mail him at night. Wanted to share our scrapbook. If you can't guess the background, we were at the Bellagio in Las Vegas. Lovely, although we were so busy I barely ever left the hotel.









No comments:

Post a Comment